Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Turner Kids

My great friend Amy has the most beautiful children. I was so excited that she allowed me to photograph them. We spent the afternoon at the Grove Park Inn taking pictures and had a blast! From lollipops to bubble gum, we did it all. Enjoy!
From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

From Katie Moore

5 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures and adorable kids. You have quite a gift for photography!

    (Amy's friend) Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam / Amy's friendAugust 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM

    w..o..w.. those are incredible pictures! you really captured the personalites of the kids, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are incredible! HOw come I am just now finding out about this talent and I just booked a session with a local photographer to have pictures taken??? We'll get up with you too!!

    Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gift! These are some wonderful shots of my nieces & nephew - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Amy's friend, and these are just incredible! These are some awesome kids too!

    ReplyDelete