Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Maddie

A few months ago, I found a precious little puppy on a dog rescue website.  My husband Russell and I had talked about wanting to get a pound puppy, but not until we got a fence.  Reluctantly, I went to see this cute puppy....just to look (riiiiiight!).  I feel in love.  As I was playing with her, I kept thinking of all the reasons I should not get a dog.  We had trips planned, we both work long hours, we DID NOT have a fence.  Looking back, I am so thankful that emotion won over logic that day.  Maddie came home with us on April 2, 2011 and has been a joy.  She is a part of our family and has stolen our hearts.  Maddie is loved.  Thank you to Leash on Life in Charleston, SC for being so wonderful to work with.  Y'all ROCK!
This was the first day we had Maddie. :)

From 2011
From 2011
From 2011
From 2011
From 2011
From 2011
From 2011
From 2011
From 2011
From 2011
Here is Maddie one month later.  She is growing up so fast!

From 2011
From 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment