Monday, January 16, 2012

Craigslist ROCKS!

Russell and I purchased this GORGEOUS table from Nadeau. We loved it...problem was...I did not like any of the chairs they had. I had been searching Craigslist for months and could not find anything I liked. One day, Russell looked for chairs and found a STEAL! This crazy guy sold us 6 chairs for about $150. The chairs were in okay condition. The wood was great, the upholstery was NASTY. In one weekend, I primed and painted all of the chairs and then learned how to upholster a seat. YouTube has great videos. It was so easy. 

Before:

From January 17, 2012

From 2011-2012
I had been drooling over chairs at GDC.  They were a whopping $280 a chair.  I watched them for months hoping they would go on sale.  These chairs may not be perfect and they may not be from a high-end store, but I LOVE THEM.  Worth every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment